Hi, my dear colleagues! I’ve shared a huge renewable energy resources CLIL unit for teenagers and advanced young learners on my free materials website, and it has 10+ activities! 👀 This material is suitable for teenagers and intermediate or advanced young learners. It can be done online or face-to-face.
🌍 Renewable Energy Resources 1: Listening Activities, Brainstorming, Sorting Energy Resources
With this lesson you will:
1. Brainstorm where does our power comes from?;
2. Listen to the audio and discover what were the most used energy resources in 2019;
3. Watch a video to check the answers;
4. Explore an interactive graph;
5. Sort the energy resources into 2 groups (renewable and non-renewable).
🌍 Renewable Energy Resources 2: Concept Review, Listening and Reading Comprehension Activities
Let’s learn more about the 4 basic types of renewable energy resources and do a fact-check.
Every page has at least 2 mistakes!
Try to fact-check the given information and share the mistakes you found in the live lesson.
Don’t forget to complete the interactive vocabulary review!
🌍 Renewable Energy Resources 3: Exploration, Debate and Designing a Sustainable Home Project
In this lesson you will:
1. Explore renewable energy resources in your closest community;
2. Add reliable resources and report back to the class;
3. Have an interactive debate with a spinner;
4. Start developing a plan for your own sustainable home following the given steps.
GET THE INTERACTIVE MATERIAL (FREE)
You can also explore the link and see the student creations in a reflective blog post linked in all of the products. 🌍👏